Sunday, January 21, 2007

Creepiest Come-Ons & Compliments Quiz 11.24.99

There may be no bigger turn-on than having your prowess praised. In the heat of the moment, however, often that very veneration can be warped into a more twisted tease. Some of the most delightfully deviant forms of flattery have been uttered in our favorite films.

For our Creepiest Come-Ons & Compliments Quiz, Test your knowledge of quotable quotes by guessing the character and film from which the following lines appear. Your score will count for ½ of your final grade.


1. “Uh oh. Baby, you'd better get me back to that hotel. You got me hotter than Georgia asphalt.”

2. “Oh no, Mrs. Robinson, I think you're the most attractive of all my parent's friends, I mean that.”

3. “It's not how long it takes, it's who's taking you.”

4. “You're not very bright, are you? I like that in a man.”

5. “I think about you when I go to the bathroom.”

6. “Let's fool around. Let's do it some strange way that you've always wanted to, but nobody would do with you.”

7. “I have a part of you with me. You put your disease in me. It helps me. It makes me strong.”

8. “Baby, you're so fine, I'd drink a tub of your bath water.”



1. Lula (Laura Dern) Wild At Heart

2. Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman) The Graduate

3. Sugar Kane (Marilyn Monroe) Some Like It Hot

4. Matty Walker (Kathleen Turner) Body Heat

5. Emily Spellgood (Martha Plimpton) The Mosquito Coast

6. Tracy (Mariel Hemingway) Manhattan

7. Dorothy Vallens (Isabella Rossellini) Blue Velvet

8. Dog 7 (Gerard Brown) She’s Gotta Have It

No comments: